Geoportail - images, bugs et erreurs, comparaison à Google Maps / Earth et PagesJaunes

29 juin 2006

Sorry - Afligido - Tief betrübt - Stato spiacente - Desolado - Désolé

I just read the statistics of this blog and I discovered that 42% of you were non-french speaking/reading people...
As the already world famous "Géoportail" (Geoportal) I just wrote in french and didn't expect so much traffic from outside my small frontiers (who said "and from your small french mind" ? :-) )

That proves, if it were necessary, that "Géoportail" was awaited by the whole world after the various amazing official statements and how important it is for the France to have a very good feed-back about, so keep on waiting and make your own opinion...

I hope pictures in the next articles are self talking, if not write me and I'll try to translate...

3 Comments:

  • Et puis il y a aussi des expats francais qui restent informés :-)

    By Blogger Pascal Vuylsteker, at 12:57 PM  

  • Et puis chez google, il y a aussi un outil de tracduction, certe aleatoire mais pratique :
    http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en
    ou
    http://www.google.fr/language_tools?hl=fr

    By Anonymous Xrispi, at 2:05 PM  

  • Ouah ah ah, le vieux cliché de l'anglais "langue internationale" refait surface...

    By Anonymous Anonyme, at 11:05 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home